Sunday, July 18, 2010

All is well & a special request for prayer

The trip is going very well. Everyone is healthy and working hard. I spoke with Conor briefly and he seemed pleased with their progress. I didn't get many details but he did mention that Sinead, Laura and he were the translators for the clinic. I'm sure all the returning team members have stepped up as leaders.

Fr. Javier is worried about an infestation of worms that is seriously affecting the corn crop. He will praying a special rite tonight. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Corn is a mainstay of the rural Guatemalan's diet.

Denise

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, we'll keep that special intention in our prayers. May the Lord protect the corn crop, and safeguard the people's sustenance.

    We are praying for all the team and ask the Lord's guidance and help for your clinic and work each day.

    Love,
    Carol and Bernard and family

    ReplyDelete