Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that we are all safe in Antigua. We had a little trouble getting through customs and as a result we had some antibiotics confiscated. However, all things considered the trip down went very smoothly. We are about to leave for Rio Dulce via 2 micro buses. We had a quiet night and a nice meal here at Hotel Casa de Los Fuentes last night. We are looking forward to getting to rio dulce and setting up camp.
Sorry I forgot to post last night.
Lots of love from everyone,
Conor
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to hear everyone arrived safely. Sorry about the antibiotics. Sounds like a quiet night was just what was needed. Safe travel to all today. I'm sure you are all anxious to get to work.
ReplyDeleteMiss you Caitlin! Love and prayers to All.
Mom