Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Huge clinic yesterday and remote location today

Conor texted me yesterday after I published that last post and said they estimated they saw between 450 and 500 people in clinic yesterday. Wow!
This morning they left at 6am to travel to a very remote village for another clinic. I am guessing this will be a very interesting day for everyone. I know the Guatemalans will appreciate the effort made because they don't usually get medical teams to those extremely isolated areas.
Pray for safe travels...the roads are challenging at best.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!!
    What a great experience to travel to the more remote villages. Can't wait to hear how it went. Sounds like the group is bonding well and working hard; not surprising, you are all awesome.

    Quick question for Laura, Erin, and Conor: is Manuela still there??? (That's the calf's name, right?)

    Love to all!
    The Hartmanns

    ReplyDelete