I just read a text Conor sent at 9:29 stating:
'we r at the school. all safe. we have clinic tomorrow at 9.'
Seems like the trip has gone very smoothly so far.
I'll be posting any info/communication I receive from the Team.
Thanks for your continued prayer.
Denise
Glad to hear that the trip out to the school went alright.
ReplyDeleteWe'll be remembering you guys at Holy Mass this morning and pray that the clinic goes well. May the Lord guide your work and bless your ministry!
Love,
Carol and Bernard and family
I just received a message from the airport in Guatemala. They have a piece of luggage for Caitlin and it can be picked up at the airport between 8-9:30 and 1-2 in the afternoon. I realize there is not much you can do about this. I just wanted to pass the info on. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.
ReplyDeleteSorry Caitlin
Love, Mom